It was freezing cold this morning. I went out in the garage for a few minutes, ran the leeboard & rudder pieces through the table saw to make them exactly the correct width and then came back into the house.
I finished gluing up the temporary form using Titebond III and then did some stuff with the boys. Came home later in the afternoon and it was very nice working in the sun so I worked on the bottom pieces, planing down to the cut lines. I also drew some extra station lines and measured from the centre to make sure my batten lines were symmetric. Cleaned up the garage and called it a day at suppertime.
The other side from centre…