Sunday, May 25, 2008

5/123

I spent quite a bit of time in the garage but didn’t seem to get much done. That’s how it goes sometimes. I managed to mess up the transom tape by being careless with the block plane and sliced a chunk of tape off. I decided to put another layer on as a result. Did some fairing and sanding and quite a lot of cogitating. Cameron once again helped me with the screw removal as I took the rest of the screws out of the bulkheads.

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Glassing, Sanding and finishing

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s