Worked hard all day…Canada Day….and got another yard/spar laminated. I did that first thing before it got warm. Then I worked on the seat supports.
I cut a scrap piece of mahogany into pieces for the spaces on the bulkheads between the vertical supports and the sides. Then I ripped a longer piece of mahogany that I had partly used for the vertical supports into a 1 1/2 inch wide piece to go along the side.
It took me quite a while to get these pieces installed dry. Getting the side piece in place was really hard. I cut it in half thinking that would make it easier to install but it wasn’t..I don’t think. I don’t know how successful I would have been trying to get it lined up with everything covered in epoxy.
At the end of the night I just have the side support on the leeboard side (Starboard) to install. It was too late to start ripping lumber in my driveway so that will have to wait until tomorrow.